Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Schooool


hello,
we didn't have assembly on monday :D
so that means we have 1 free period,
i practically slept throughout the 1st free period.
Then,we had chinese,bm,kh lesson,
teacher gave us back our trial papers,
I'm still not satisfied with my marks.
PMR - 2 months away,
i shall start to focus myself in school and tuition. :D

lalala,

anyway,
today after recess,
I ordered sushi from the student council board,
that means I'm gonna have sushi for break tomorrow :D
hahahahhaha.

KUALA LUMPUR, July 21 (Bernama) -- This century's longest total solar eclipse can be observed as partial solar eclipse in Malaysia between 8.23am and 9.48am tomorrow.
Tourists across Asia prepare for event that scientists hope will shed new light and some believe will bring bad luck.

hmmm,i wonder whether it's true or not.

No comments: