Thursday, July 23, 2009

Break the silence!

Hello readers,
as you can see I'm blogging again, heh.
I'm trying to update as often as i could :D
i had sushi's again for break in school today :D *yum yum yummy*
Anyways,
I just got back from taipan,
was there since this late afternoon,
went to pizza hut for my late lunch with xt around 4pm,
stephanie came later on,then we went to tuition.
Both of them made me laugh so hard until my stomach hurts.LOL
eating Rocky :D
ahahhaha,
after maths tuition,
xt went back,me and steph stayed for science,
before that,we went to 100yen shop and bought some coool looking drinks,
which tasted super weird :D
ahahahhaha,
then we went high & "hahahah" in tuition non stop. LOL After tuition,i went to strawberry fields to meet up with my brother,had dinner there.
Then,i had a missed call from simone so i called her back,
she told me she is in taipan too,
so i went to meet her up in the 100yen shop.
Then i went back around 10 plus.

No comments: