Tuesday, July 14, 2009

everything in one

Hello,
I'm back,been pretty busy lately.
Firstly,I've curled my hair.
What do you think about it ? :D

Pictures :

why so serious?


11th July 09 P.U.S.H night concert


moving on,
8th July 09,
accompanied my cousin & sister to pyramid.


headed to KL at night for dinner.
Had Yaki-Yaki's japanese buffet !
Super nice atmosphere there! Food was great!
Highly recommended :D



7th July 09,

Happy 15th birthday to Vincent!
thanks for always keeping me entertained during ACR class.
XO's.


6th July 09,
after sch,we had inter class competition .
I joined netball,had loads of fun although we lost. ;)


Happy 15th Birthday to Rachie :D

You've been a super super nice friend,
i know your birthday was not as good as it could have been
but i'll make it up to you,i promise.
XO's.

29th June 09,
HAPPY 15th BIRTHDAY
to
TAN KIEN TAT
thanks for being a great friend !
XO's.


& me .
thanks for all the wishes & gift
really appreciate it !
love love love you guys :D

headed to taipan's old town with kaiyang around 4pm,
then we went to happy bean for idk what reason. LOL
after an hour later,my friends appeared and surprised me (A) with a cake.
then around 7 plus,we headed to station 1 for dinner.

Okay,I'm finally done.
Till here then.

No comments: