Thursday, November 4, 2010

November,be nice.

Hello there,
I just downloaded Taylor swift's speak now album, currently tuning into all of her new songs :D 
& if you didn't know,yeah im a huge fan of taylor swift, i personally love all her songs :) i like how she can put her thoughts,emotions,feelings, all in her songs. i guess it's like what they say
"Taylor sings what girls wanna say,
Bruno mars sings what girls wanna hear."
okay i shall just cut the crap & start uploading pictures & more pictures!!
Pictures from last saturday,
Kaiyang.


salmon mentai,yummy!!
 Pictures from last sunday,
Ikea's MEATBALL <3



kahlok

Pictures from wednesday's outing with...
dear yokie & rachie :)

& not to forget,
chermaine!
me with my morning face >:(
yokelin & rachel
yokelin's expression made me LOL.
rachel being rachel :p
yokelin being yokelin :p
the cawanmushi burnt my tongue :(





kaiyang acting tough! LOL
rachel & leon
me,yokelin,rachel,chermaine
<3

bestfriends <3

okay,it's 411am now,
after posting pictures of several food..
im getting hungry but i should probably get some sleep instead.
till here then.

xo,
meiting.

1 comment:

Rachelchang said...

<3<3<3