Friday, October 29, 2010

october is coming to an end

Hello readers, :)

my eye bags now look exactly like the ones in this pictures.

why?

because having exam kills my sleeping time..

All the last min studying,staying up late just to study
are officially OVER.
(for the year) 

I'm so glad my finals are finally over. :) i now have approximately one week plus of (self-declared)holiday till hari deepavali ends. HAHAH . Anyway,my finals ended wednesday, & the only productive thing i've ever did was .. Cleaning up my room! Besides that,all i ever do is suft the net & go out for dinner. but thank god,i'll most likely be going swimming tomorrow with the schoolmates :D it's been so long since i last swam. & since  my finals are over,i now have plenty of time& so I will try to update my blog more frequently than before,i hope. But the tragic thing is my CPU is currently down..so i can't upload pictures which I've already uploaded in my comp, because the thing is,i can't even run windows in my comp now. :( guess its about time to reformat my comp. So that's about it. I'm gonna play the guitar for awhile then head to bed now,Goodnight people :) 

xo,
meiting.

No comments: