Saturday, March 22, 2008

goodFriday


Today i skipped rumah sukan practice :\
i was really looking forward to it at 1st, cause
i would like to participate in some running event during hari sukan.

When i woke up,
Xt called me she told me she cant make it,
and i was suppose to go to her hse after rumah sukan practice for some english project,
& so i decided not to go to rumah sukan practice thn.
thn xt told me she not going sch also,
so thn i think who am i gonna sit with @ @
somemore i just remembered i got 42 question of maths havent do.
because i dunno HOW to DO =.=

& its Pn malliga's work ._.

She crazy la call us do ALL of the question.

& Xt not going to sch i cannot copy frm her.
then I havent do my Geography Previously Previous work also =.=
somemore need photostep alot of things i guess.

Then Chinese period that time,

i would be sitting with air,

since Pn Cheah doesnt allow us to change places,

Then othr subject i also think i would be sitting with Air too :X

cause no one dare to change places ._.

Then Pj that time Confirm rain
cause this is a raining season!

Wow i type alot of crap eh?!
& so my brother declare today is a holiday for himself.
& my sister went to make IC.

& I also declare today is a holiday for myself :D

Sorry Mx!
I know you missed me :D

Anyway, Today is Goodfriday!
The day that Jesus was crucified on the cross D:

Went to Church at night :)
The Presentation Play was AWESOME :D

It was nice to see many went to church!
After Church,went for supper,then went home :)


& im going to sch later for co-curriculum!
so im OUT!

This is the First Post that has only 1 pic with losta wordings huh?

No comments: