Thursday, March 20, 2008

LONG POST

Minxuan brought her phone to sch few days ago,
and we took some picture together :)Exam marks!
Passed all as usual :D
English 85%
Geography 84%
Malay 76%
Moral 74%
K.Hidup 58%
Science 58%
Maths 54%
History 48%
Seni 46%
Chinese I dont Know
I got no 60%+ 1st time LOL

Well didnt really study for this term o.o
Marks are getting worse,
since im Getting Lazier and Lazier,
But i DID study HISTORY really hard
and yet i only got 48% ._.
wasnt wat i expected, =.=
*sry ppl who had been teaching me*
*i thought i'll get an A or B o.o*
aiks oh well its 1st term only la x)
anyway,Ppl say we're suppose to enjoy form2 life :)
since its the best form among all ? LOL

& Kien Tat OWE me Rm500 for a geography question!
He made a bet with me for a geo ques,

he said if i correct he give me rm500,

if i wrong i have to pay him,
and i agreed :)

I won the bet
& he gave me his homemade rm500 PAPER
instead of real rm500 =.=

& these few days i kept dreaming when i sleep,
& i remembered some of my dreams ._.
there were good ones and bad ones

Bad : i dream thatI touched a snake =.= Omg
Good : i dream about HIM :D EVEN OMG :)

Went to Pyramid with mum & sis today :)
Saw Minxuan and Lydia Leow There xD
Wat a coincidence eh? :)
Mummy bought me smth*not dad,but mum*
(really unexpected) :D AHAH










want to know wat she bought for me?














A













GUESS HANDBAG
WAHAHAHA!

THANK YOU MUMMY
I LOVE YOU ALOT :D
& i believe everything comes from god
& so THANK YOU GOD :D
I LOVE YOU MOST :D
WAAAAAHAHAHAHA :)
this is a really LONGGGG post
IM OUT! XD

No comments: