Saturday, January 5, 2008

school days.

Back to school ):
well,im currently studying in class 2 Lycos..
xiangting is sitting with me again :D
But im still missing my ex classmates though D:
and i havent dye back my hightlights O_O
it isnt very obvious though..
so i dun plan to dye them back i guess
save cost and time (:

1st day of school(3/1/08) was boring.
all we did was *whatever we want to do* and introduce ourself ..
1st day of school was quite scary too=X
there's this classmate of mine keep staring at me like she wants to eat me up @@
she stares at me and i look at her staring at me then i look somewhere else then i look back at her once again she's still staring O_O
got my form2 books today (:
chinese;moral;maths book OUT OF STOCK .
i could just use my brother's form 2 book but i think my brother lost them.
2nd day of school(4/1/08) was boring too.
Pn Chia is my chinese teacher,she's fierce ..
she even changed our seat for chinese period.
thank god im sitting with minxuan intead of somebody i dun even know =X
Miss Azlinda gave us essay writing the only homework we had for the day.

No comments: