Saturday, December 29, 2007

Christmas party!

Today's my dad's bday! Happy Bday Daddy! :D
I love you! (:
well my dad is the nicest daddy! :D

super friendly. :) although he might get mood-swing at times watever we wants my mum say no in the end my dad'll say yes :D
wat we wants if my mum say no dad'll get it for us sooner or later :D


today my house got some christmas function party.. i invite a few close close girlfriends of mine. sorry if i didnt invite u guys because well too crowded and hard to entertain. maybe next year i'll invite aight? :)

when my gfs arrive we hang around in my room for awhile.
then we went to eat!

chairs tables

the music set ups

them using my com -.-

Eva;Me

card!

going to eat soon

Elijah the one in blue is cute! :D

then we went to the padang to lepak :)the others

then we came back home went for a cup
and hang around in my room and we played with eyeliner =X
then we eat again.
Random shot 1

random shot 2

random shot 3

jakuns

Haha?

Waaaaa

lots of left over food from the cater O.O

group picture :)

here are vids took from the party .


then they went back. then i open all my christmas presents :D

Thanks for coming to my house (; and thanks for the gifts!

No comments: