Saturday, June 12, 2010

Mid-term holiday begins..

Hello there,
I've been enjoying my holidays because i've been having quite an awesome weeeeek :D

Last Thursday (3/6/10),
Me,yokie,vincent went to pyramid and had major bonding session. heh .

Last Friday (4/6/10),
headed to kl with my bro,jeralynn,chaoyan,peiqi,quince.
chaoyan 

we had to pay rm0.50 to use the toilet in lowyat. LOL

 
peiqi

japanese biscuits me& my bro bought :D

bro driving

after that me,jer& my bro went to cineleisure for movie - the killers, with mc,z,ken,leon.
supper after movie then home sweet home :)

Last Saturday (5/6/10),
Celebrated Kaijin's 18th birthday in Yuen's steamboat.

then we went to picadilly,
kaiyang,leon,me
kaiyang,me,leon,kientat

jer & me  

group picture!

on the way home,

Last Sunday (6/6/10),
i forgot what i did today.

On Monday (7/6/10),
went to ou with the schmates - xt,vincent,munyue,yokie. had lunch @ delicious. watched nightmares on the elm streets. LOL had dinner @ murni. then desmond picked me up & we headed to ac then home.

On Tuesday (86/10),
I forgot what I did on today. I think i had desert in snowflakes then ac then home.

On Wednesday (9/6/10),
went to Ikea for meatballs & chicken wings with my "munyue,& yokie". HEHHEHE
headed to ac then for the movie -team A @ night in pyramid with my bro,jer,z & ken.

On Thursday (10/6/10),
me,jer,my bro,z,ken went for the movie- karate kid. ;D awesome movieeeee then ac then home.

FINALLY,DONE.
XO.

No comments: