Friday, April 23, 2010

2010 04 23

Hello,
I have the urge to blog but i simply have no idea on what to blog,
BIG SIGHS.

anyway,i shall just type wtv tht comes in my mind,here i go..

1)CANTEEN DAY IS TOMORROW.
2)My class aint doing anything cause everyone is simply too lazy to do something :) heh
3)I finally stop procrasinating & signed up for addmaths tuition classes. LOL which is a good thing since im not so lost in addmaths anymore :)
4)exam in 2 weeks time which means i need to turn my nerd mode on 8-|
5)I wanted to upload more pictures but unfortunately i have no idea where my bro put the card-reader so i can't upload more pictures from the cam.

anyway ...
PICTURES PICTURES PICTURES.
 
pink!

 

 
murni's roti dragon a.k.a night fury! HAH

jeralynn,me,nicol
me&kaiyang

 
me,leon&kaiyang coincidentally in grey

 till here then. :)


No comments: