Monday, November 16, 2009

sunday sundae (;

Hellooooo :Di was @ pyramid ystd with my mom & sis.
then,i went to meet up with karyan,vincent,kokweng,leon,jeyson.
i teman-ed karyan shopping :D , she finally bought her prom dress, hahah.

After that, we went to visit mc,cent,aswhin,rodney @ papajohn's! :D
mc joined us for brunch @ sushi zenmai's .
i left pyramid around 7-ish with ken,kahlok,leon.

met up with songian .they had otak-otak's for dinner. me&ken had chicken wings instead. LOL
picked jeralynn up not long later.
besides having chicken wing for dinner,i had honey lemon tea frm old town with them.
then kahlok dropped me&jeralynn @ station 1 to meet up with my bro,mc,zack .
i had yestea frm station 1. Mc dragged me to get ice cream @ mcd ! LOL ahahha

mc's super smart idea to camwhore infront of mcd. Hahahha






No comments: