Sunday, August 9, 2009

seasons of changes

Hello :D
the 2nd PMR trial is finally over!
one more pmr trial to go.
after all the nights burning midnight oil,
i'm turning into a panda !
keeps me awake (A)

Anyway,for bm paper two
i picked "tanpa ibubapa siapalah kami" for the essay writing part,
i couldn't recall whether i wrote "siaplah kami" or "siapalah kami",
if i really write "siaplah kami",omgggggggggggggggg.

Moving on,
went out with my classmate ystd :D
met up with zhiying,lea,amel once i arrived.
had starbucks drink for lunch. LOL
watched G.I.JOE :D
grace joined us for the movie.
Channing Tatum is hot! ahah.
then we walked around with no directions.
lea went back first,followed by grace and zhiying.
me and amel stayed around till 730pm. :)

Pmr is not over yet,
im suppose to be studying
instead im slacking around :( .
I need the determination to study!!

last week's pic,
me

this is stupid xt. (A)

No comments: