Saturday, August 1, 2009

School 8-|

stoner face ):

Hello :D .
school was fun this week although i skipped sch on thursday and friday.
anyway on monday,
i was singing one in a million by miley cyrus in class,
there was this part in the song which goes like..
"i said, pinch me, where's the catch this time,
can't find a single cloud in the sky,
help me before i get used to this guy."

she literally pinch me. Ouch. LOL

ahahhaha,

then she sang starstruck by 3oh3,
"push it baby,push it baby, out of control.

then i said "no!, don't push me."

LOL ahahhaha.

okay,you might not think it's funny,but well,me and xt just can't stop laughing.

moving on,
I went for tuition on thursday,
I love thursday although i have 2 tuitions scheduled
because stephanie and xt always makes me laugh in tuition,
xt made me laugh so hard for 15min non stop till i had stomach cramps.
then she went back right after maths,steph came for science.
we laugh somemore. LOL

here's a pic of my retarded bff :D
dear elisa,how was sch w/out me? :D

okay,
I need to sleep now.
till here then,
bye :D

No comments: