Thursday, June 11, 2009

2 weeks of hol.

Hello :D
Im back,
2 weeks of holiday is coming to an end. Time flies real fast.

Today,
went to pyramid around1230pm,met up with yokie.had Obriens for lunch :D


then walked around,had tea at station kopitiam then Kientat joined us for awhile.Later on,tzehao and andrew joined us at around 3pm.

ah wongs

me andrew
"look there's a button"
"eh kahui press the button la,you wan order right?"
*presses*
*waiter coming towards us*
"Eh meiting why u simply go press the button."

met up with simone after that,watched "17 again" :D zac efron is hot :D


after the movie,met up with leon,jeyson,prem. watched another movie with them and simone called "drag me to hell". regret watching it. LOL

moving on,
Monday- Kopitiam with Xia,Steph,Kokweng,Owi. Kientat and Zed joined us for awhile. then Shinji came. Around 6.30,went for history tuition with Steph and Shinji.


Tuesday- pyramid with Xia,Yokie and the rest, met up with Simone and Yiva at nando's.Shinji,Zed,Kahwai came to look for me later on.Walked around with Simone and Yiva after that, then we decided to go to redbox, Xia and the rest joined us.Had dinner @ zanmai.

me;mone;yiva

xia;me

me;simone

yiva;me;simone

yiva;me

simone;me;min

then headed to Yokie's place after dinner. sleptover her place with xia that night.

xia made me laugh like mad :D HAHA


Last week,
Tuesday- pyramid with yokie,munyue,kientat. Kientat left earlier then kaiyang joined us for awhile.watched


Wednesday-after piano,xt texted me asking me to go taipan since she's there alone. so i dragged myself to taipan.


Friday- Pyramid with yokie and munyue,jeyson& prem joined us after the movie.


Saturday-

pyramid with parents.

okay,
I'm finally done blogging.
bye :D

No comments: