Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Killer desserts.

hello :)me,yiva,rachel

School was such a bore yesterday,did practically nothing other than copying ERT notes.
anyway,i was absent from school today because I'm ill.
April is coming to an end,Pmr is just months away & i haven't start studying yet :O
besides that,I'm a total loser at maths.I'm always lost during maths period.
I better start catching up.

moving on,
i tagged yokelin&minxuan to glenmarie club on saturday,
we went to the gym instead of swimming.
After that,we went to washed up.
Then we headed to subang parade for tea.
ate sakae sushi,then we went over to desert bar :D
my fruity sorbet with rum soaked fruits. minxuan's chocolate belgian .

yokelin'sfruit tarts.

after all the eatings,we headed back to yokelin's place,slack around her room for about 2hours had dinner at her place.parents pick me up around 10pm.

No comments: