Sunday, March 1, 2009

i am Tanned TT


Hello!
im back after 3 weeks :D i've been really busy for the pass few weeks.
anyway,i just got back from pyramid!
went there with xiangting around 3.30pm?
we practically laugh the whole day. ahahha
it had been a long time since i last laughed till i cried.
had our lunch/bruch at sushi groove,
then we walked around looking for her father's b'day present but we couldn't find anything,
so we decided to grab a bite, ate 5 pieces of sugar strawberries :D yummy,
then we had ice-monsters before heading to the cinema.
so basically what we did before the movies was eat,walk,eat somemore.
we wanted to watch Marley&me but since yokelin wants to watch it with us some other time,
so we decided to watch Jonas brothers concert in 3D experience.& guess what? there isn't anyone in the cinema except me and xiangting. HAHAHA

xt : *stares at me*
me : *stares back at her*
us *stares at the empty seats*
us * starts laughing*

me: eh,shhs la, don't talk so loud,start already.
xt: there's noone here also!
me: oh yeah *starts laughing*
after that,we had dinner at sushi zanmai then walked around,
went back around 10pm.

here's some pictures from the pass few weeks:
besides that,
im here to wish
a Happy belated 15th birthday :D
to
my lamest friend,
OWI KEN MING

&

STEPHANIE LAI SHEN AI
youuuu've beeen super niceee & you're a great friend.
eventhough we're not studying in the same sch,
you still mean alot to me :D ily.

No comments: