Tuesday, October 7, 2008

TAGged by ELISA :) again.



RULE :Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things / habits / little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird habits /things / little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end, you need to choose people to be tagged and list their names. No TAG backs!

1. i am weird !

2. i am cold AHAHA "cold"

3. i love sleeping :D

4. i have weird dreams. who doesn't?

5. i will laugh and say "very funny merh?" then continue laughing :D

6. i DONT LIKE popcorn :D especially the smell :S sickening LOL AHAHA

7.But i do like to go for movies :)

8. I am currently into the color yellow,red,orange :D but i still like pink,black,white,aqua,purple.

9. I am very random.

10. I love using the word idiot :D

11. I can't eat prawns might get allergies but i still eat it anyway (x

12. My favourite soda is COKE :D

13. I am very lazy ;s trust me.

14. I like red roses :D

15. I like rainbow and stars :D

People to tag:
Anyone willing to do this tag :)

P/S ; minxuan,you're an idiot :@

No comments: