Saturday, September 27, 2008

LONG TAG

1 ) Are you allowed to have a bf/gf?
- i don't know? maybe? :)

2 ) Describe yourself in one word.- lame (minxuan said that)

3 ) Who would you pick, someone who really loves you, or the one you love?- im greedy i want both :D

4 ) Have you ever loved someone BEFORE but never had the courage to tell him/her?
- yes

5 ) Does it feel good to love?- yes,no,maybe

6 ) God is giving u just 5 more minutes before going back to heaven, IF you love someone special what will you say to that person?
- its nice knowing you :) see you in heaven one day ;) lots of love. im leavin' never coming back again ~ (Jesse McCartney - leavin')
7) What will you say to someone who doesn't want to believe you??
- Trust me

8 ) Was ever a time that you tried to learn to love someone?
- I guess so?

9 ) What' your opinion about someone who's jealous?- Jealousy kills.

10 ) What can you say about playboys/playgirls?
- immature.

[[ * PART 2 * ]]

1) Best place to cry?- in the swimming pool. then noone would know u're crying :)

2 ) Who do you love the most?

-god,family,friends

3 ) Tell us your dream last night?
- i don't remember.

4) Ever hated someone so bad?- YEAH.

5 ) How many bf/gf u have be4??
- lalala~

The last person you had a beer with?
- i don't remember neither.

Went to the movies with?
- Parents

Talked on the cell phone with?
- Mom.

You yelled at?
- minxuan

In the last week have you..
Kissed someone?
- Nope.

Danced crazy?- Nope.

Think of the last time that a person angry at u..where? when?
- ?

If you could do anything OR wish anything, what would it be?
- Money

If you could have an all expense paid trip, where will you go?
- PARIS!

Would you or have you ever blackmailed someone?- Nope


5 Facts About Me:
- I'm Lame
- I'm lazy
- I'm retarded :D
- flicked-minded
- I like to skype with minxuan :D

5 things that scares me:
- The dark.
- insects.
- freaky stuff
- scary stuff
- snakes

8 Songs Playing in My Head Lately:
- leave out all the rest - linkin park
- nobody's perfect - miley cyrus
- why - secondhand serenade
- running away - midnight hour
- runaway - avril lavigne
- go on girl - ne-yo
- your guardian angel - the red jumpsuit apparatus
- what ever it takes - lifehouse

5 Things I treasure in My Life
- Family
- Friends

- YOU
- YOU
- MYSELF

7 "First Time" in My Life
- my first time going to kindergarden was when i was 4.
- my first time having a cellphone was when i was std 4
- my first ambition was to be a doctor
- my first time having a dog when i was 10?
- my first time getting served *kao kao* BY STUPID MINXUAN LAH
- my first time sitting a roller coaster
- my first time swallowing a chewing gum LOL

7 Words/Things I Always Use
- omg
- HELLO :D
- walao
- can shut up ar?
- stupid
- idiot lah u
- woiiii lah

tag to:
anyone lah.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I give birth to read a scarcely any of the articles on your website now, and I unqualifiedly like your tastefulness of blogging. I added it to my favorites web period list and disposition be checking assist soon. Cheer repress into public notice my orientation as highly and let me be familiar with what you think. Thanks.