Thursday, July 17, 2008

Updated!


Monday
  • i skipped school & went shopping with my mum,cousin,sister,god-mum :)
Tuesday
  • i went to school,some prefect caught me for not clipping up my hair then she saw my "unique highlights" and started questioning me. i told her i redye it back starting of the year already but of cause color will fade laa if keep washing and if you go swimming,since swimming pool contains chlorine.So she brought me to Bilik discipline & told teacher "Teacher Her Hair Got Color!!" then teacher asked me "did u dye your hair?" then i told her "No.probally my hair color faded" then she asked me to redye it once again.
Wednesday
  • I skipped school again to redye my hair -.- & i went to timesquareeeeeee :D
Thursday
  • I was suppose to report myself to the discipline room but i did not.LOL then later on teacher was suppose to call student's name out to go to the discipline room like how the teacher does everyday before we head to our classes But today that didn't happen. I thought i was Lucky :) But unfortunately,after recess,,a guy prefect accused me for bringing a camera to school and started taking pictures during recess hour WHICH i did not hold any camera at all & he reported me to Pn.M & then she started questioning me & all,then after questioning me she asked me whether i dyed back my hair already anot i told her i did But she thought i didnt -.- since my god-mum which dyed my hair ter-left out a few strand & so im suppose to Redye it AGAIN.
  • Ah anyway,I heard from my classmate that my moral teacher scolded them "Can you all Shut Ur BLOODY mouth?" yesterday & there was once my moral teacher scolded the class "you all talk like bitches :O" , wow so much for moral eh?!
okay im done updating!

No comments: