Saturday, July 12, 2008

Lucky dayyyyy

School was great i guess :D
since i was pretty lucky today.
First of all,
we had English oral on that day,
which means presenting our speech!
well Pn.Chew said Daryl would be next then Cheahchyi,
But suddenly she said
"Meiting U're next okay.."
i went like
"Huh?are u serious?OMG"
Then when it was gonna be my turn,
Teacher suddenly said
"is there anyone who like to volunteer to go next?"
Phew 3 students volunteered :D
Not long later,
English period ended :D
Next,
I didnt bring my maths workbook
which Pn.M' reminded us to bring for like a thousand times the day before,
but i forgot to bring.
I thought i was gonna die :)
ah okay not a thousand times laa & i wasnt gonna die,
i know im exaggerating LOL
In the end,she came in and lecture us all and wasted the whole period of lesson.

Anyway,
was suppose to go to gladtidings for the "SHOUT" concert.
but ended up going to pyramid to shop.
had starbuck's :D
JAVA CHIP :D (elisa u stil owe me one of those)

my cousin(jerry) & me :D

No comments: