Monday, June 30, 2008

29 June 08

This is going to be a post with full of pictures.
there's too many pictures(seriously),
so i wont be posting ALL of them though,
To my Babes,if you want more pictures i'll send u through msn :)
My babes planned a so called surprise party for me.
Thanks! *loves*
& Sorry Rachel :(

yiva;me;elisa

pizzaaaaa!

kfc :)

sushi!

candid

shen ai stalking me

see wat i mean?

:D

WASABI video :D


i look like i have short hair o.o

me: woi shen ai ar!
Hmmm...

:P

errr?

i was going to laugh :D

rachel;me

yiva;me with the flash on

yiva;me (without flash)

rejoice commercial :D *cheyy*

case membuli :(


karyan;me

stephani;rachel;me & someone's ass

Candid!

the wind tried blowing me away

rose among thorns AHAH :D

Yiva and me!

woo this pic is cool :D

leon;me

mikhail's burning wallet o.o

yokelin;me

mikhail;me

eunice and me!

daryl and me!

yokeline and elisa being retarded.

they made me queen of the day. LOL?

nerd;me :D

me: blek! :P
elisa: watever!

me : WOI!
elisa : *stares*

presents :)

card!

i tried to kill her :D

stalker stalking me -.-

i thought of xia & told them to pose like her :D

camera's

rachel loves me :D

Shen ai became a nerd.

Yiva loves me :D

owi O.O

yiva;me LOL

yokelin;me

went to pyramid with my mum;siblings at night,
since dad had this last min meeting,
canceled my bday dinner & postponed it to i-dont-know when -.-
gahhhh :(
once again,
Thanks Everyone For everything :)
Ilyouguys :D

No comments: