Saturday, May 17, 2008

Lickhung

Well,im now using my sister's labtop to blog & online,
cause my computer was reformatted,
then my dad said he'll buy me a new com instead
& so he brought my old com to his office & gave it to his staff.

Anyway,
Yesterday was teacher's day.
Since i had no computer to use,
i decided to go back to my primary school & pay a visit :)
Morning mum dropped me at usj4,
then i met up with rachel;leon;kaiyang;kientat at d mamak.
ah too & the rest already took a cab there.
we walked to kientat's house,kien tat keep ajeking my crocs :(
he keep saying im like wearing donald duck/mcdonald shoe =.=
then we couldnt find any taxi =.=
& so kien tat got fed up
& told us all to walk all the way to our primary school "lick hung".
& we seriously walked ALL the way there .no joke.
from usj 4 to ss19 =.=
when we arrive to ss19,we went for a drink in sri melur jaya,
then went to "lick hung",
i was gonna laughso was she.i have no idea wat i was doing o.o candid
another candid
a decent shot.
first, i was disspointed
then i was excited
then i went emo .
min xuan look blur
me toominxuan;me
then went ss19 shops forawhile,
then canot find taxi again,
gonna be late for sch, walked all the way back.
then rachel mummy picked us from kientat house,
then got ready in rachel house & went to sch.
me;lydia
me;minxuanme;xt

No comments: