Friday, April 11, 2008

Happy bday yiva :) ; schs

Happy Birthday Chow Yi Va :D
she's my 6 years best friend :D
she's hot;she's pretty :D
We shared alot together :D
We have tons of memories :)
i rmb the 1st time we became friends was in the toilet during std3
AHAHAHAH!
All the Best to you!
This week hasn't really been a great week for me,
been visiting "bbi"also know as bilik discipline for a few times :\
cause of my hair =.=
& i ponteng sch yesterday,
to buy bday presents for chow yi va & yong wen xia :D
i am such a nice friend eh? took the risk and went to buy presents :)
Pn cheah was curious since me;leon;mikhail didnt went to sch,
& so a bigggggggg mouth EX MONITOR

went telling teacher "i saw them in fattyho wearing sch uniforms"
& so 2day we got Questioned by Pn Malliga,
& dimerit;surat.
o
h well,had chinese lesson today,
during the lesson
Pn Cheah keep staring at me

& asked me alot of chinese questions,

which i didnt know how to answer ._.

& i was standing for ages flipping the book
thanks to minxuan;lydia;a few more student
who whisper me the answer :)

once i answered teacher call me answer the next and the next and the next question,

Not long later,it was recess,

i wanted to go out quickly,
but she said she wants to see me & so i stayed back,
got questioned & lecture cause of the pnteng case,
she lecture me ONLY cause im a GIRL.
so much of justice.pfft.
& she said i wasnt paying attention whn she's teaching,

when she's lecturing me, but i was looking at her =.= whn she stared at me,
then she said "DONT GIVE ME THAT LOOK"

i was like huh wat look?! she said im giving her faces,
which I DID NOT.

After all of that,
went to change for PJ,
then went for recess,
Ate FRUITS only, not enough time,
oh well im not hungry anyway.

Thn it was Geography,

Pn Vijaya asked me questions about geo

but i couldnt answer & i was really slow,

so she didnt wan to waste time
& asked someone else to answer instead :DD

Tough day,& 2moro sports day :\
im running with olahragawati's
oh well,i'll be loosing i guess,
rpobally getting 4th place?
somemore im running in the LAST lane which will be the worst lane
BUT! trying is better than giving up right?
Even if i loose at least i Did Try!
MINXUAN;KAXIN promise to TREAT ME
even if i loose :D
All the best to ME :D

No comments: