Monday, April 21, 2008

Freeeze

Today school was another tough day for me :(
Pn Malliga lectured me again ._.
she lecture me during her lesson,
lecture me after her lesson which is during recess,
because i didnt bring my book,
well i did bring la but i didnt do x)
cause i skip sch too many times :X
missed alot of stuff.
& she said she wouldnt want to teach me cause its me alone
& she already teach the class,
so it would be wasting her time.
& if i asked for help she would just scold me for not coming to sch instead
so i said i didnt bring instead,
and i terbawa my form1 M2
she didnt teached us anything today,
she said because of me she doesnt want to teacher o.o
"Dont you feel guilty?" =.=
Ahhhhhhhhhhh !
its a waste of my time typing wat she said anyway.

i told you she's against me.shit her.

Yesterday,i went to pyramid around 3+?
then the rest havent arrive,
so i went to the hidden mamak in pyramid
kientat;kahlok;kaijin;edwin;adrian and a few more ppl were thr.
then me;adrian;kahlok went to buy movie tickets,
& we helped leon;ahtoo;kaiyang;owi to buy,
Forbidden Kingdom.
I watched that show already ..
but i watched it again ==
after that they went to shisha,
then we went for movieee,
thennn we went for the freeze event!
green! my pants very striking!
for the freeze event,
well some of us didnt manage to pose in time! D:
but it was fun though :)
after 4 mins of freezing,
look at the crowdAh Save the earth!
vivien the photographer!
Shades :D
we went for dinner in Manhattan,
i love you too :D
rayna;lingyi;vivien
aww vivien so cute ;D
rachel doesnt want her pic to be post D:
waaaa
me and rachel!
greeeennnnnnnn
rachel :D

No comments: