Friday, March 28, 2008

School :)

My previous post about Raymond,Its Rachel la :)
*yeala i know very obvious la*
Some of u VERY THE SMART.
BUT still some ppl thought its really "my boyfriend" which is not -.-
You got PUNKED :D
My acting damn real eh*grins* :P
Yiva;Karyan arr LOL seriously thought its a guy name raymond ._.
HELLO DUMMY DARLINGS :D cheyy jk la :)
& some othr ppl also thought its really raymond LOL
BUT its RACHEL!

Today woke up really early,
went to xt's hse then took a cab to daryl's hse,

for some drama presentation practice,
then went to karyan hse to kacau her! *mwahaha*

then mikhail arrive d went to practice again,

then after that took a cab to sch,=.=
suppose to go Fatty Ho straight,

But because of mikhail's evilness,
me & xt got to walked to Fatty Ho and have lunch thr instead.

we rushed like mad ._.
then walked back to sch :)
I heard there was a spot check going on later,
xt surrender her phone to Pn.Eng -.- kena amaran somemore -.-
i didnt LOL :D
i SMARTER THAN XT MA :D YAY ME! LOL!
i stuffed the ipod i brought in my wallet :D
CAN FIT WEIH! soo slim ._. But in the end there wasnt any spot check :)

First we had English period,
The drama presentation was pretty well i guess?

it was presented by Me;Xt;Mikhail and Daryl :)

At least they doesnt have stage fright :)

Then Bm?

En.Shuhily was giving us notes to copy,

but i didnt listen and i fell asleep -.-
posers

Pn Malliga didnt came in our class during maths :D
Pj was fun :D we were all in our hyper mood? :)
we had 100m race
I won FIRST! lalalal yay me :DD

No comments: