Saturday, January 26, 2008

Mpsj;LBT

On the 23rd of January,i got up early to go to MPSJ to exercise to get ready for LBT.
manage to finish 2km :D run,jog.walk XD



after that we walked to Kfc to eat then walk to karyan's house.
on the way walking to karyan's hse i realise
i left all my loose balance on the KFC table which is rm40+
and so me and rachel took a cab from where we was and went back there.
thank god Kfc gave me back my money :D LOL
if not i got no money to pay the cab =X *rachel can pay for me though*
then we went to karyan's hse by cab.
on the way there we saw the rest still walking there Ahaha.

After karyan's hse we went to Pyramid :D
wanted to watch gameplan but full =\
and so we went to the arcade
then ate sakae sushi then j.co donuts then baskin robins then arcade again (:





After 1 practice,On the 26th on January a.k.a Lbt day.
i manage to get top 10 among all form2 girls :D
which is no.8! yay me :D
i could have got better results than that if i didnt stop i guess ..

No comments: