Saturday, December 22, 2007

Tagged by Mcjian

*random sequence*
List out 20 of your friends that first pop out in your mind, describe any 10 of them & answer the rest.
Tag 7 people.
1)Mcjian
2)Rachel
3)Yiva
4)Wenxia
5)Xiangting
6)Yokelin
7)Stephanie
8)Karyan
9)Minxuan
10)Siewmay
11)Owi
12)Leon
13)Mikhail
14)Kaiyang
15)Simone
16)Ruwen
17)Daryl
18)Rodney
19)Kahlok
20)Nicol

*random sequence*
I describe...
1)Mcjian
2)Rachel
3)Wenxia
4)Yiva
5)Xiangting
6)Yokelin
7)Karyan
8)Simone
9)Stephanie
10)Owi

1)Mcjian(the person who tagged me)
-He's my pet brother :D
-He loves rachel <3
-He is 1 of my late night chatting partner :D
-He loves to call me noob but he's the noob actually :P
-He very nice (: he offered me VIP tickets to watch some concert ! *but i didnt make it though* -He's friendly !!
-He's the nicest pet brother i ever had i guess :D 2)Rachel
-She's the girl Mcjian Loves!
-She's really nice :D as in nicee in everyway!
-She's cute! yes adorable!!
-I know her last year but not close this year baru close :D
-She's a Good girl! I Loveeee her C;
-I tell her alot of my stories :D
-She'll buy me stuff i want for my chirstmas or bday present (:

3)Wenxia
-We met last year and indeed we fell in love with each other LOL *bestfriend love okay*
-She always emo emo 1 D: but take emo pic super leng 1 :D
-She's the one who taught me to use ":" instead of "=" *she say its cuttier* LOL :D
-She always uses vulgarities =.=
-She's live few rows away from me :D but she studies in singapore :(
-I can share some privacy stuff with her since she's not studying in malaysia :) *she's my some sort of advicer la*
-Gahhh i love her :D Btw! she's super creative!

4)Yiva
-I know her since std3 :D we met in the toilet LOL! we became bestfriend since then!
-She loves me! :D I love her too (:
-She could be really nice at times :D
-She know how to edit leng leng cause she also leng!
-Everyone love to call her barbie because she just rebond her hair and cut the "barbiedoll" hairstyle! x)
-She can be crazyyyyy at times :D Hyper!
-She super rich also! got nice camera buy NICER camera! LOL

5)Xiangting
-I know her since std1 since we have the same transport then std 3 we not close d cause different transport then till form1 same class then close again :D
-She's My Best Classmate :D I sit with her everyday thats why i loveeee her :D
-Next year we also same class!
-Somemore our rumah sukan same :D
-We have the same interest also ! We love Running! but then sometimes i lazy to run xD
-We stay very near each other also lerh :D Putra heights Putra Heights!
-We enjoying laughing all the time :D

6)Yokelin
-She's Very organize! She always Plan stuff.
-She's a great supporter! she supports me all the time :D almost all the time la (:
-She's Smart =.= yes SMART!! her english very very chun 1!
-I know her this year x) same class!
-She uses vulgar too but she's a Goodgirl! she dont dare do bad thing in sch xD
-She's my mummy :D well she care alot about me! she nags me! she advices me! She tells me stuff :) She love me ma .. i love her too !

7)Karyan
-She talk very loud xD
-She always laugh like siao zha bo!
-She can make u laugh until ur tears can run dwn (:
-I know her this year too :D
-She very nice laa (:
-She Dai ka cheh!
-She can make u happy when u're sad im serious ;D
-I loveeeeee my soh poh!

8)Simone
-She's My primary Bestfriend :D now stil best friend althought we're studying in different sch.
-Yes i love her :D
-Our brother friends so we get to go out together more often :D
-We just went on our genting trip and enjoyed it alot :)
-She's sooo pretty!
-She always support me :D I support her too!
-We always hang out during holidays (:
-I know her since Std1 we became best friend since std1!

9)Stephanie
-I know her during primary std 6 x)
-we know each other through msn but we never talk to each other real life until the last day of sch!
-She's Funny! and Nice to talk to :D
-We're not studying in the same sch
-She's my so call granddaughter..
-I always ground her for fun LOL
-She and Xt always fight for small matters =.=
-She's friendly (:

*currently doesnt have his pic*
10)Owi
-well i dont know why am i describing him. LOL no one else to pick D=
-He loves rawring with rachel xD
-We have the same moral class.
-He's a nice friend..
-He's a joker x) Which makes him funny
-He's Childish!! ahaha..
-He loves singing !


1) What would you do if you had never met 1? [ Mcjian ]
If i never met him then we wouldnt be pet sister pet brother lorh.

2) What would you do if 9 & 20 date you? [ Minxuan&Nicol ]
Hmm.. we aint less (: so that'll never happen

3) Would 6 & 19 make a good couple? [ Yokelin&Kahlok ]
I dont think so.. they'll probally fight all the time

4) Do you think 2 & 8 is attractive? [ Rachel&Karyan ]
Yes! very attractive!

5) Do you know anything about 12 family? [ Leon ]
Nope.>.<

6) Tell me something about 7 [ Stephanie ]
Nice and friendly :D

7) What language does 15 speaks? [ Simone ]
English mostly

8) What is 18 favourite? [ Rodney ]
erm sports?

9) Who is 19 going out with? [ Kahlok ]
Noone?

10) How old is 16 now? [ Ruwen ]
Thirteen!

11) When was the last time you talked to 13? [ Mikhail ]
1 week ago?

12) Would you date 4? [ Wenxia ]
Im not less (: but i would indeed love to go out with her

13) Would you date 17? [ Daryl ]
Dunno? Let fate decide ;)

14) Is 15 single? [ Simone ]
I think so

15) What is number 10 last name? [ Siewmay ]
Tan!

16) Would you ever consider being in a relationship with 11? [ Owi ]
I dunno? i'll let God decide.

17) Which school does 3 goes to? [ Yiva ]
smkusj12.

18) Where does number 6 live? [ Yokelin ]
Usj5 bungalow !

19) What is your favourite things about number 5? [ Xiangting ]
Hmm? i dont know LOL

20) How do you get to know 14? [ Kaiyang ]
Through his brother kaijin

I tag..
1)Wenxia
2)Yiva
3)Karyan
4)Xiangting
5)Stephanie
6)Minxuan
7)anyone else thats interested to do this =.=

No comments: