Friday, November 16, 2007

Lost city.

This morning i went to wawasan to meet up with those people who are going summit later on..
because rachel went there to see ppl graduate n stuff so we teman ..
group pic

my dad was in a rush so he gave me rm15 instead of rm50 =.=
in the afternoon we went to summit..
then we went to eat Mr.Ramen..
i used the rm15 to eat a set of *i forgot wat it is called*.
after that i went broke.
we went to lost city again.. yeah
thank god kahlok belanja me :D
Thanks dude!
not all of the gang went there before so we decided to go again.
woooooo..... ahhhhhhhh..

mummy!

emperor qin's thingy

well.. we were split up into 2 groups to go in the so called haunted house.
1st group who went it were xiangting;daryl;kahlok;wenxia;yiva;simone.
they took a-ges in there "
then after a long long time..
it was the 2nd group turns ..
the 2nd group contains 7 people..
Me! :D rachel;owi;kientat;kaiyang;leon;hafizi
me and rach!

well when we went it..me n rach were suppose to be in the middle..
then we stand last because the guys want to be 1st
then few mins later me and rach were 1st leading =.="
because the guys were scared? LOL!!
i kinda got lost by myself too..
because i were too fast
me and rachel were 1st i stick out my head n peep 1st then i yelled Peekaboo I see u!
LOL when we turn to the left n right junction that time incase we saw the ghost"
then.. i saw the ghost sleeping on the floor trying to be visible in his black outfit.
when me and rachel passed the ghost already the ghost scare the guys who were behind.
then the guys ran infront =.="
then go behind again LOL!
then went arcade then watched bee movie then arcade again then i went to see my father n sister who were having piano classes in summit to take some $!
he gave me rm50 ..thank god? XD
after that then yumcha then go home!
Mine;Rachel's

No comments: